Things Red Chief has said lately, and my explanations and translations:
- "Bwock O-mama scared babies." I have no idea where he got that.
- "Han-some boy." Said as he looks in the mirror, combing his hair. I must have said it one time too many.
- "Hi, Eek-dorf!" Eek-dorf is how he says Uchtdorf. Elder Uchtdorf is one of our church leaders, and Red Chief just loves him. However, he said this to a white-haired librarian, not the real deal.
- "Gwammy have bubbles." He can't wait to visit his grandparents over Thanksgiving, and he can't stop talking about Grammy's bubble machine, even though he's kind of scared of it.
- "Aunt Caffy say, 'Peace, dude!'" That one's for you, Cathy.
- "I wuv you."