11/21/08

Red Chief speaks


Things Red Chief has said lately, and my explanations and translations:
  • "Bwock O-mama scared babies." I have no idea where he got that.
  • "Han-some boy." Said as he looks in the mirror, combing his hair. I must have said it one time too many.
  • "Hi, Eek-dorf!" Eek-dorf is how he says Uchtdorf. Elder Uchtdorf is one of our church leaders, and Red Chief just loves him. However, he said this to a white-haired librarian, not the real deal.
  • "Gwammy have bubbles." He can't wait to visit his grandparents over Thanksgiving, and he can't stop talking about Grammy's bubble machine, even though he's kind of scared of it.
  • "Aunt Caffy say, 'Peace, dude!'" That one's for you, Cathy.
  • "I wuv you."

10 comments:

  1. Oh! I feel so special! :) I can't wait to see you guys over Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first one is so funny! Amazing what kids pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first comment was so funny! I love the "Hi Eek-dorf." comment as well. It is so fun to see them develop a love for these men who lead us. It is interesting to see which ones touch the heartstrings of our little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious!!! (thanks for the whole bean contents!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute he is!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
    http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry I will miss your visit! I will be in California for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! I love the Elder Uchtdorf one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When my daughters were teenagers, I had grown boys in my kitchen doing that milk thing with the carton. Not having any sons, I did not know you moms with boys trained them for jug milk drinking so young! What an "ah-ha" moment for me today! LOL

    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete