Danielle tagged me to do this awhile ago and I forgot. So here you are, for everyone who has been dying to know a little more about my wonderful husband.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen? Definitely a movie. Probably The Hunt for Red October or Fiddler on the Roof.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Usually ranch.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Seafood.
4. You go to a bar. What does he order? We don't go to bars.
5. Where did he go to high school? The same place I did.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 13 or 14.
7. If he was to collect anything what would it be? Well, he's got quite the collection of Legos.
8. What is his favorite kind of sandwich? A really long sandwich with lunchmeats and cheese and veggies and mayo. He also likes cream cheese and sprouts on a bagel.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Fries.
10. What is his favorite cereal? I know he likes a lot of cereals, but he's especially partial to Honey Bunches of Oats and Peanut Butter Crunch.
11. What would he never wear? Uh . . . I'm sure there are any number of things he wouldn't wear.
12. What is his favorite sports team? He doesn't follow sports.
13. Who will he vote for? Votes are a private matter.
14. Who is his best friend? Me, I hope!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? He's too kind to mention things like that to me. He's incredibly easy-going.
16. How many states has he lived in? I can think of four, plus one other country. I hope I haven't missed any.
17. What is his heritage? American.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Spice cake.
19. Did he play sports in high school? Swimming.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Being with his family, playing with Legos, programming, working with wood.