- Clean each room in the house, one at a time.
- Once a room is clean, come back to it daily or weekly (as needed) to keep it clean.
- Schedule big jobs like windows and carpets for certain months.
- Go through boxes and piles; toss, reorganize, and label.
- As budgets allow, purchase shelving to organize.
- Establish a morning routine.
- Write and follow a weekly schedule.
- Have a family council each week to coordinate schedules.
- Continue buliding food storage.
- Replace what we have used.
- Go through 72-hour kits once a year.
- Work on our garden.
- Continue saving money.