Red Chief has learned several new things in the past month:
- How to pour his own cereal.
- How to chase cats.
- How to play with play dough . . . and not eat it.
- How to wind his grandparents around his little finger.
- How to open the fridge, even without a towel hanging on the door handle (miraculously, he's only broken one egg so far).
- How to throw a better tantrum (what he was doing a few months ago hardly compares to now!).
- How to get by on five hours of sleep during vacation (hey, it's vacation, who needs sleep, right?).
- How to say "Peace, dude" when someone holds up two fingers. We can thank his aunt for her patient teaching on this one.
He's also learned to express his feelings a bit:
- Stairs at the zoo ("scared")
- Runny nose ("sad")
- Marshmallows ("good")
- Play dough ("happy")