7/26/08

Mr. Mordecai and me


Mr. Mordecai and me last August.

All elements from Raspberry Road unless otherwise specified. Leather strip: this was from a book that belonged to my husband's grandmother; Lace doily (from Forget Me Not); Graph paper (from Endless Ephemera Two); Staple (from Java Joe); Torn cardboard (from Endless Ephemera Two); Raffia wrap (from Java Joe); Rose (by April); Torn newspaper edge (from Fitting Room); Stitching (from Nanny's Garden); Frame (from Endless Ephemera); Background papers (from Ancient Age and Easy Spirit (blended)
)

5 comments:

  1. That's an awesome pic. Have a happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so adorable!! We hope to come visit you guys mid august on our way back home :) I'll email you with more details as I know them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout for that pic. Simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete