6/18/08

New Family Home Evening blog


Jeanette, Richelle, Leslie, and I have started a new blog to help plan family nights! We're still working on getting in our groove, but feel free to stop by and say hello. If you have any tips or great ideas, leave us a comment so we can feature them.

We're also looking for more helpers--all four of us have fairly young children. We are looking for mothers of older children (say 6+) and couples without children or empty-nesters. Also any singles who might have experience planning group FHEs. If you're interested, go ahead and leave a comment on the blog, or e-mail me at the address on my sidebar on the right.

9 comments:

  1. How fun! I will have to bookmark this one- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea- I am so excited to see what you ladies come up with! I am going to add you to my google reader right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea!!! I would love to participate. My girls are six and nine, and then of course there's the babies. I have such a tough time getting it together and doing FHE every week. Maybe if I'm committed to something like this, then I would be more focused on actually getting it done. So, again, I would be happy to contribute to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll book mark it and stop by. Sounds like fun. You can always use more ideas. I have two older than six but none older than 11 yet. One idea I do know of is that there is a section at the end of every Sunday School lesson that gives you "family discussion" ideas. You can use that for your weekly plan sometimes if you have teenagers in Sunday School, or if you're like me and don't always read the lessons ahead of time like we're supposed to. Or if you are like me and have a calling that you don't go to Sunday School right now. It can help so that you still study what you would be learning in class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfectly wonderful! I will definitely visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait! I'm always looking for fun things for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be happy to help you organise. My kids are 14, 11, 9 and 5.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited. We have family night every Friday mostly. I try to do a lot of different things. SO, I will be making sure I stop by!

    ReplyDelete