6/4/08

The chronicles of Red Chief


Here's what Red Chief has been up to since last time we checked in:
  • Grew a beard (my little boy is growing up so fast)
  • Poured a glass of water over my head
  • Broke three plates (you'd think I'd learn)
  • Opened the door to an occupied exam room at the doctor's office
  • Hung up the phone on a receptionist at said doctor's office
  • Leaked out of several diapers
  • Shouted out "poopy" in the middle of a baby blessing
  • Asked me for popcorn for three days straight before I figured out what he was saying

12 comments:

  1. oh, how funny. I loved/hated trying to figure out what my kids said when they were little. For the longest times they said yellow as "lellow", and many other cute things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I've got to say, I love the bearded look. Very GQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. **sigh**....don't they make you tired, happy, but tired! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable!

    I am doing the week without groceries challenge. I couldn't remember where I found it initially, but it was you! It's been a while since you poseted on it, though, is it over?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie. Isn't it amazing how something can make you so happy and yet so crazy at the same time?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! 'poopy!' Gotta love those moments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The glass of water over the head makes me cringe! Hope it was not too full or cold...
    You know, I read O'Henrys short stories a few years ago but don't remember this one. I laughed so much! Red wanted me to read to him because I was laughing so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore your little updates. I can't believe how quickly kids grow beards these days :) So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's a cutie! Mo says a few words now, that really sound like 4-letter words. I'm just waiting for him to say those in Sunday school, even though it's not what he's attempting to say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! How old is he? I babysat my friend's 17 mo. old today. She is so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's 22 months. And yes, lots of fun. He makes me laugh every day.

    ReplyDelete