5/3/08

Christmas in May

Here are some pages I scrapped from Red Chief's first Christmas. I can't believe he's already had two!


First page credits:
Paper, scallops, and dot from Shabby Princess Holiday Sampler
Stamp cluster frame by Lindsay Jane Designs
Stamp single frame by Ligia Orsati
Font is Artistamp

Second page credits: Snowflake paper from JulieO Feelin' Frosty
Cardboard crumple edge by Heavenly Scraps
Brown ribbon from Summer Driggs Relax
Tree from Shabby Princess Holiday Magic
Glitter by Mimilou
Frame by Steph
Font is Worstveld Sling Extra Oblique

1 comment:

  1. Time flies way too fast with these little guys! I'm enjoying 2 much more this time around. I guess having a mouthy, Know-it-all almost 5 year old makes me appreciate the innocent rebellion at 2!

    Glad you are capturing all the memories!

    ReplyDelete