3/27/08

Jesus Christ


I'm a bit late on this, but have you seen this beautiful site yet? The LDS Church has impressed me with their design in the past, but this one really is exquisite. The artwork, the design . . . and of course, the content. I am so grateful to have another resource and reminder that Jesus Christ is my Savior.

By the way, the site appears to have been released in conjunction with the beautiful March issue of the Ensign. I know the art and graphic design are really beside the point, but I just couldn't get over the vellum cover. Thank you, LDS church publication and web people!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, and welcome to Thankful Thursday. I visited the link you mentioned and will go back and read more. I want to also read more of your posts and thus learn more about you.
    Have a blessed week,
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to thankful thursday, so glad you have joined us. I enjoyed your post, bless you.

    ReplyDelete