2/26/08

Getting it done


What an embarrassing picture! Luckily it doesn't look like that anymore. Yesterday I cleaned up the fallout from the weekend and me not feeling well lately. Here's what I did:
  • Did a load of laundry
  • Folded five loads of laundry
  • Washed the cushion covers of the couch
  • Organized two drawers and a kitchen cupboard
  • Did two loads of dishes
  • Picked up the million things Red Chief (and the grown-ups) left on the floor all weekend
  • Sorted out the toys and put most of them in storage
  • Organized the toys nicely so Red Chief can find what he wants
I also had time to:
  • Read several books to Red Chief
  • Peruse two old cookbooks
  • Sit back and enjoy the progress I made
I feel better.

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Great recovery tackle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My house looks like that times two! Both kids delight in dragging anything and everything out. Glad you got caught up! I sorely need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just linked over from Kate's Red House after reading your comment there. I was sick this weekend too, and the same thing happens here. I've got it back in order today though because we've got a family birthday to celebrate. It always helps me to have an "occassion" to clean up for! Anyway, nice blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a busy girl you've been! make sure you don't overdo and get sick again though(hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy! You did a great job getting everything done!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! I am glad that you are feeling better.

    hugs,

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. That just makes me tired reading it!

    Good job, woman!

    (And glad you are feeling better!)

    ReplyDelete