2/14/08

Cleaning update


Here's the list I posted a while back, with notes on what I've done.
  • Deep-clean three bathrooms (I've only done part of one!)
  • Deep-clean kitchen (I've done quite a bit, but there's still a long way to go!)
  • Sweep and mop all hard floors (buy a mop)
  • Vacuum all carpets (buy a vacuum that works)
  • Vacuum stairs
  • Carpet clean remaining rooms and stairs (one down, more to go)
  • Wash walls
  • Clean baseboards
  • Scrub garage floor (what to use?) (do I really want to do this?)
  • Clean out light fixtures (buy a ladder)
  • Dust ceilings (find a duster for two-story ceilings and fan) (narrowing it down)
  • Clean lint build-up from laundry room
  • Clean laundry shelf
  • Clean pantry shelves
  • Clean kitchen sink
  • Clean kitchen counters
  • Clean out kitchen shelves
  • Arrange kitchen and pantry logically
  • Catch up on laundry (figure out how to use shiny new washer and dryer)
  • Clean entryway, inside and out
  • Wipe down windowsills and blinds
  • Go back to our apartment tomorrow and clean it all
Hmm. I haven't done that much, but I have made some progress. Especially considering I've been battling a stomach bug and an adventurous toddler and many, many boxes to unpack. All right. Not so bad.

1 comment:

  1. wow... i think it looks like you've made lots of progress!

    i'm quite impressed actually:-)

    ReplyDelete