1/14/08

Sewing projects ahead


I'm thinking none of this will happen until well after the move, but here's what I'd like to do:
  • Finish the quilt
  • Pillowcases to match the quilt
  • Pillowcases for the guest bed (when we get one)
  • More little aprons (I hardly think I can make enough at the rate Red Chief gets them dirty)
  • Aprons for me
  • Tie-on terry cloth bibs for Red Chief and his future brothers and/or sisters (I really don't like the velcro bibs we have at the moment; Red Chief can get them off in about five seconds and they catch on everything in the wash)
  • Pajama pants for me--winter ones made from flannel and summer ones made from thrifted sheets
  • A tablecloth
  • A fleece blanket
  • Corn bags for my cold feet

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the graphic on this post! Your projects sound like great fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of projects. I'll look forward to seeing pictures of what you make.

    My goal is to make roman blinds for my daughter's windows. her old Austrian blinds are disintegrating.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out the quilt and I have to say, I love it! It's so perfect for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny...I've suddenly developed this incredibly urge to sew and was thinking up some projects too! Good luck with them all!

    My girls get out of all the bibs in the world...but I just found some that have armholes and they can't get out of them...perhaps an idea when you're figuring out your patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an industrious girl you are, my dear! I just can't wait to see what you create....I am especially interested to see what kind of apron you have planned;-)

    as always, thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog ((hugs)) to you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My DD and I sewed her an apron last night while DS and hubby went home teaching.

    We had fun she did most of the work but asked if I would do finish it up so it "looked nice" she said.

    I have fabric for a tiered skirt for me and hopefully I will get it done soon.
    Erika

    ReplyDelete