1/5/08

Ack!


We're trying to close on a house, get repairs done, pack everything up, and move by the end of the month. Crazy! Also we're working on buying a bed, fridge, freezer, washer, and dryer. We're also starting teaching an 8-year-old Primary class at church tomorrow. Then in February, we're visiting family out of town the first weekend and President's Day weekend.

Why must everything come all at once? No complaining, though. We're very blessed to have found such a beautiful house at such a good price, and a good sale on the appliances we need. We kept most of the boxes from our last move and in fact a lot of our stuff is still in boxes because I knew we wouldn't need it before we'd move again.

Everything's happening a bit faster than I had expected, but that means it's that much sooner that we get to live in a real house! This will be the first time since our marriage that we've moved somewhere not knowing our approximate move-out date when we first move in. We're staying indefinitely this time, and that is definitely a blessing.

One step at a time.

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats ~ I can't wait to buy our home... which I'm hoping is sometime this year. How fun to start teaching Primary. I miss Primary and hope that some day I get a calling to teach there...for now, I'm enjoying RS. Good luck with everything on the new home and Primary. You just reminded me that I need to get everything ready for church tomorrow :)

    Also~ I tagged you on a meme going on over at my blog so go check it out and have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, congratulations on the new house... and prayers on all your busy-ness! I can't wait to see pictures of your new abode if you get the time to take them. Just what you need; something else to do! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just moved too...It can be so stressful, but I'm sure it will be great once you are settled. T

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats the house looks beautiful. I hope everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let us know what you need us to do. Scott is already planning on helping you move boxes, but I could sure come over one day and help pack or clean or keep Red Chief entertained!

    ReplyDelete