12/3/07

Use-it-up menu plan

Saturday
Beef stew with potatoes (from pantry)

Sunday
Chili spaghetti (from pantry)

Monday
Pasta salad

Tuesday
One-pot pasta (from pantry)

Wednesday
Split pea soup (split peas and potato from pantry, ham from freezer, celery from fridge)
Applesauce (from freezer)
Banana bread (bananas from freezer) (make extra to freeze)

Thursday
Italian sausage soup (from freezer)
Banana bread

Friday
Roast chicken and vegetables (chicken from freezer, veggies from fridge and pantry)
Squash (from freezer)

Saturday
Tomato and spinach soup (broth and spinach from freezer)
Blue spinach salad (pumpkin seeds from pantry)

Sunday
Spaghetti
Five-minute tomato sauce (from pantry)
Corn (from freezer)

Monday
Chicken noodle soup (broth and chicken from Friday’s dinner, veggies from pantry and fridge)
Pumpkin bread (from freezer)

Tuesday
BLTs (bacon from freezer)
Peas (from freezer)

Snacks
Black-bottom banana bars
Peppermint meringues

4 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!
    Sounds yummy!
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·’ * Annie *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "from the Pantry" I love when I do those kinda weeks. Are you LDS by chance? I love Provident Living it caught my eye while reading your blog. I am LDS and food storage for some strange reason is a passion along with office supplies, rubbermaid containers, well anything to help me run my home smoother!
    ERika
    http://thepioneerhomemaker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LDS. I am currently struggling with food storage as we live in a small apartment, and my pantry menu is because we're running out of room! I'm happy to meet another LDS blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to see another as well! I haven't found to many just one more I think altogether actually!

    Food storage is hard in a small home we have a tiny home I love but storage is hard. We turned a coat closet into a pantry, emergency stuff is under my DD's bed and soon ours and my sons will have #10 cans under them.

    Glad to meet ya and Thanks for stopping at my BLog. I love Blogging it gives me a space to just gab mostly about nothing! :0)
    Erika

    ReplyDelete